Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 22-24

Only 3 more days of school! Please remember that both Tuesday and Wednesday are early release days.  Monday is our last full day of school. Students are to bring their backpacks both Monday and Tuesday, but not on Wednesday. We will be doing a soft clean out of our desks Monday and a full on clean out on Tuesday (students can bring in just a bag Tuesday if they prefer, otherwise everything will go in their backpacks). Report cards will be sent home via mail the following week. If you have any additional questions or concerns, I will be checking my email until Friday, May 26th. After that I will begin my summer vacation! 

I can't express enough how much I have enjoyed this year. It has been filled with firsts that I will never forget. I hope everyone is looking forward to a fun, relaxing, and safe summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment